Blogs I love to read:

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Injury

I was driving home from a restaurant not long after my last post and an oncoming car turned into traffic, hitting my car head on.  The airbags deployed, breaking my windshield.  I felt sore but I made it home thinking I could just sleep it off.  I've been training for a couple of decades, what's another day of aches and pains?  I wasn't exactly correct for that.  The whiplash has made sitting in front of  a computer for any length of time very painful until recently.  Lots of opportunities to practice seated and standing meditation, with no breakfalls and very few rolls.  I'm just starting to get back to having a full day without pain.  Flexiril is my friend.  Thanks to my boss for giving me light duties along the way.  Maybe soon I can get some koshinage video up as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment