Blogs I love to read:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Vanilla Latte Cheesecake

I took my Mom's brownie recipe and baked this for 15 minutes on the bottom of my pan.  Any recipe is probably going to work, just do 1/2 or less cooking time.  I then waited until this was fully cooled.

Get all the cheesecake ingredients to room temperature.  Three eggs, three packages of cream cheese, 1/2c of coffee, 3tbsp of vanilla, 1tbsp of flour and 1/2c of sugar.  Mix well, then bake at 300 for 30 minutes.

Drizzle fine lines of chocolate on the top of the cake.

2c of whipped cream mixed with 2 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla and 1 tsp of cinnamon.  Chill at least 30 minutes after mixing until the ingredients are combined.  Then, beat into stiff peaks. 

Cut a piece of cake, put whipped cream on top and sprinkle grated chocolate on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment